I love Christmas, and I love my holiday junk food. This particular recipe I found is on its encore year, and will most likely be used again next season!
~ ~ ~
Reese’s Chewy Chocolate Cookies
Ingredients the recipe calls for:
2 cups of flour
¾ cup of cocoa
1 tsp. of baking soda
1 tsp. of salt
1 ¼ cup of butter
2 cups of sugar
2 tsp. of vanilla
1 2/3 cups Reese’s peanut butter chips
- Mix the flour, cocoa, baking soda, and salt together in a separate bowl.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the butter and sugar until they’re well-blended. Note: It’ll look like scrambled eggs.
- Add in the eggs and the vanilla, then beat again.
- Slowly add in the flour/cocoa/baking soda/salt mixture, beating.
- Add in the peanut butter chips.
- Drop a spoonful of the mixture onto a baking sheet, and bake at 350 degrees for eight or nine minutes. The cookies will be gooey when you get them out of the oven, but they’ll firm up soon after.
- Let them cool, and eat!
| || |
When Reeko - eldest prince of his realm - saw the battle in the distance, he ordered his fellow dragons to hurry toward the scene, determined to offer assistance to the fairy kingdom under attack. He had no way of knowing that, in doing so, he would seal his fate as the ruler of a new kingdom in the lands separating the two species with a fairy as his queen. A crown was one thing, but a fairy bride? The thought disgusted him, until she entered the banquet hall. With her beauty and the mischief sparkling in her eyes… Maybe this union wouldn’t be so bad after all.
Although the fairy princess knew Reeko would choose his bride that night, Kiara gave it little thought when she entered the room of the feast. Young, headstrong, and impish even by fairy standards, only a crazy man would select her from among her sisters. So when the prince made his decision – her – she’d been nothing short of stunned. She was to be a queen? A dragon’s bride? What worse hand could life have possibly dealt her?
(A prequel story to The Division Chronicles)
~ ~ ~