If you can’t stand the heat, then get out of the kitchen… and this dish brings the heat!
~ ~ ~
One 16 ounce box elbow macaroni, about 4 cups
About 1/4 teaspoon of ground black pepper
32 ounces shredded Cheddar cheese blend, Pepper Jack, Gouda cheese (Reserve 1/4 cup)
1 cup of sour cream
Two sticks butter or margarine cut in small pieces (Reserve 1/2 stick)
Two 16 oz cans of condensed milk
1/4 cup of bread crumbs
(Serves 8 to 10)
1) Heat the oven to 350°F.
2) Butter a 4-quart baking dish.
3) Cook macaroni following package directions.
4) Drain in a colander and rinse with hot water.
5) Put the drained macaroni into the prepared baking dish.
6) Sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon of pepper and add the sour cream and pieces of butter. (Reserve 1/2 stick of butter for top of dish.).
7) Gently mix in your cheese. (Reserve 1/4 cup of cheese for the top of dish.) Level out your mac & cheese in the dish.
8) Slowly pour milk over the mac & cheese. Top with the remaining cheese, then bread crumbs, then dot with the butter/margarine pieces on top. Bake for about 60 to 90 minutes.
| || |
Over three generations, the Gibbons women of Chesterton, Virginia, have built their reputation as a family of shameless—but refined—gold diggers. They even have a strict set of rules by which they operate. But the rebellious, youngest Gibbons sister is about to break them all…
Lauren Gibbons is committing the ultimate family betrayal: abandoning the tradition of seducing men for money. Nothing is worth the abuse she’s endured from her sugar daddy. Now a sous chef, Lauren is hoping to break from the past for good. And when she meets hot former NFL player Crisanto Weaver, she even lets herself imagine a future. But the small-town rumor mill—and her own sisters—aren’t ready for a new Lauren. Between her conniving relatives, her vengeful ex, a mountain of debt, and a whole lot of haters, can she escape her old life, and create something new?
~ ~ ~