I’m going to tell you a secret: I hate standing in a hot kitchen baking for hours. I love recipes that allow me to take something amazing to parties but still have time to do my hair. This cobbler recipe is easy to make and requires very little effort.
2 sixteen ounce cans of cherry pie filling (you can substitute whatever kind of filling you want)
1- 17.5 ounce pouch of sugar cookie (or whatever kind of cookie you want)
¼ cup melted butter
¼ cup brown sugar (optional)
¼ cup walnuts (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350F
2. Grease a 9x13 dish
3. Spread pie filling evenly across the bottom
4. Sprinkle the cookie mix over the top, covering the filling
5. Pour the melted butter over the top, attempting to thoroughly soak the cookie mix
6. Sprinkle brown sugar and walnuts over the top (optional)
7. Place in oven and cook for 45 minutes
8. Serve warm with a scoop of your favorite ice cream
Goalie Interference, Hat Trick Trilogy Book 1
Hockey goalie Tarah 'TJ' Elliot is too busy stopping pucks to go looking for love. When her friend Natalie sets her up through Madame Eve's 1 Night Stand service, she grudgingly agrees
to go. Her ultimate fantasy comes true when Scott Alarid, one of the top scorers in the league, shows up at her hotel room. Hockey player TJ can't possibly spend a night with him, but Tarah certainly can.
Scott's tired of dealing with women who only like him for his all-star status. After his teammates arrange a date for him using the 1NS website, he's delighted to find a woman who doesn't know a thing about the sport. But, will the truth force them to put their relationship on ice?